Kerope Zildjian Concert Percussion Scholarship
June 8, 2018 (varies year to year; check website)
This scholarship recognizes an outstanding student percussionist who is currently enrolled in an undergraduate music program. Applications must include a high-quality CD recording of no more than 15 minutes, which must include the following:
- An advanced snare drum etude or solo of the applicant’s choice
- A four-mallet marimba solo of the applicant’s choice — with or without piano accompaniment.
- An etude chosen by Zildjian
Applicants are undergraduate music students worldwide. You must be enrolled for undergraduate full time study at a college or university for the Fall 2018 semester. Previous Kerope Zildjian Scholarship Competition winners are not eligible.
- Solos with instruments other than piano accompaniment will NOT be accepted.
- Vibe solos will also not be accepted.
- The performance judged to be the best wins.
Number of Awards
Address: Kerope Zildjian Scholarship Competition, Attn: Keith Aleo, 22 Longwater Dr., Norwell, MA 02061
Contact Name: Keith Aleo
Email: [email protected]
Last updated: 10/16/17