The JacksonWhite Criminal Law Bi-Annual Scholarship is awarded two times per year.
- It is not a need-based scholarship.
- Applicants must: Currently attend an accredited college or university in the US Be full-time students in undergraduate, graduate or law school programs and have a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Essay Question: With consideration to the history of the war on drugs, what are the lasting effects we see today, and the possible future impact?
- Suggest alternative strategies to make the war on drugs more effective.
- To apply, send your essay of 1,000 words or less as a PDF file, along with an unofficial transcript to [email protected]
- Include “Criminal Law Scholarship” in the subject line.
- Currently attend an accredited college or university in the US
- Be a full-time student in an undergraduate, graduate or law school program
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Complete essay question
Number of Awards:
Jackson White Criminal Law
40 North Center Street
Mesa, AZ 85201
Last Updated: 9/25/18