This scholarship is based on academic excellence, personal achievements and leadership outside the classroom in a variety of activities. It will be awarded to a college student who plans to attend Georgia Tech.
- Must attend a college or university in Georgia
- U.S. Citizen, or Permanent Legal Resident
- Must plan to attend Georgia Tech
- SAT scores ranging from 1440 to 1560
- Awards are based on academic merit, SAT or ACT scores, personal achievements and leadership activities.
- Must be attending a Georgia college.
Number of Awards:
219 Uncle Heine Way
President’s Scholarship Program
Atlanta, GA 30332-0445
Last Updated: 9/25/18