The CJH3 Memorial Scholarship will be awarded annually to selected students with half of the award given at the beginning of the academic year and half given at the midpoint of the academic year, upon maintaining GPA requirements and enrollment as a full-time student.
High school seniors entering college and attending accredited U.S. colleges or universities are eligible to apply. A minimum 2.75 high school senior GPA is required. Applicants must be a resident of the state of Georgia; however, award recipients may attend college anywhere in the United States.
Deadline: April 22
- Candidates for the scholarship must meet all listed requirements and submit all requested materials to the CJH3MS Selection Committee by the appointed deadline. Late applicants will not be considered.
- High school seniors entering accredited U.S. colleges or universities are eligible to apply for the scholarship. It is open to any field of study. Awards may only be used for undergraduate study and are limited to those seeking a first bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants must have at least a 2.75 GPA on a 4.0 scale and currently be a senior in high school entering a college or university for the first time in Fall 2018. (Students with a lower GPA than guidelines should email the committee for more information.)
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- Applicants must be a resident of the state of Georgia; however, award recipients may attend college anywhere in the United States.
- Applicants must demonstrate a history of pursuing goals and aspirations with integrity, resolution, self-discipline and sound judgment, and a desire to make a meaningful contribution to society.
- A 500-word essay is required as part of the application.
Number of Awards:
3000 Old Alabama Road
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Last updated: 10/2/18