1.) Submit a short 500-800 word count essay answering the 3 questions below with an inspirational photo.
- What college/university are you attending and what is your field of study?
- How has the subject in your photo inspired you to choose your specific field of study?
- How do you give back to your community through volunteerism?
*** Please include in your essay document, a photo that inspired you to choose your specific study.
*If applicable, please also include the statement of need at the bottom of your essay.
Name this file: LastName_FirstName_Ampronix_Scholarship_Essay.docx
2.) Proof of Enrollment: An unofficial transcript is required.
Name this file: LastName_FirstName_Ampronix_Scholarship_Enrollment.docx
3.) Proof of Volunteering: A letter from your volunteering supervisor confirming you have completed 20+ hours of volunteer work during June 2018 – May 2019 is required.
Name this file: LastName_FirstName_Ampronix_Scholarship_Volunteering.docx
- Must have performed at least 20 hours of community service in the last year.
- Submit a short essay (500-800 word count), along with a supplementary photo, of something or someone that has inspired you to continue your education and plan your future career.
- Must provide evidence of undergraduate enrollment and service hours met in either PDF or Word document form.
Number of Awards:
Contact: Ampronix Inc
Phone Contact: (800) 400-7972
Irvine, CA 92618
Last Updated: 9/25/18